From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of James Smith
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 8:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC should have made upgrades easier - Customers loosing interests

I have seen the service now UI, they have everything on singe UI say user
access, import and export, workflow development. UI is mot attractive and its
very clumsy.

Its very though for the non programmers to develop workflows or do
customizations as at some point you need to know java scripting.

In remedy, customizations and integrations are very simple. You have a great
tool (Developer Studio) to do all customizations which is pretty cool and I
like it.

But as I said customers dnt see this. As per the last two posts from shown and
jejus, it seems that upgrades are failing due to lack of knowlege of the person
doing things.

I am eager to hear the stories of client who moved from SNow to Remedy.

Are, and have been for 20 years"