Hi Doug,

Like you said, i created a Attachment field in a Regular form and i have
added a group which has write access, then while saving the form i got the
below message.

"Only the Administrator has access to this field (ARWARN 50)"

Now in this Only i am able to attach or see the attachment file when i
log-in as Admin. else nothing work.

Help me out.

--

*Thanks and Regards,*