From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthick S
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Restrict a specific users or group for Adding/Deleting in
Attachment Pool field

**
Hi Jason,

Can you please tell how do i give the permission to the Attachment field.?

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Jason Miller
<jason.mil...@gmail.com<mailto:jason.mil...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**
What about the attachment field?  I don't see the permissions for it in the
screenshot.  The error is specifically indicating the attachment field
('Attach') does not have any permissions, NOT the attachment pool.  This is
also supported by being able to see the attachment pool while logged in as a
non-admin but not the attachment field in the pool.

An attachment pool is a collection of one or more attachment fields.  For the
most basic attachment functionality you use 1 attachment pool and 1 attachment
field in that pool.  Each attachment field can have permissions separate form
the attachment pool.  An attachment pool cannot have write permissions because
it is just a container to displaying attachment fields.  An attachment field
can have write permissions because it has data directly associated with it.

Jason

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Karthick S