Funny - that is pretty much what I started writing as my first ARS some 20
years ago now.
(After I figured out how to install an XWindows client onto Windows 3.1 or
Windows 95, TCP/IP (WRQ stack) on my machine, and basic Unix navigation)
(That’s right — Windows didn’t come with TCP/IP — you had to buy a product
for that - and then configure Windows to use it)
(ARS 1.02)

*** I was sort of the WRQ TCP/IP troubleshooter for our company. (I learned
a ton about networking back then)

-John