Joe,

All kidding aside, as well as differences many of us have about the
incumbents, we are probably headed for trouble on two accounts: 1) the
inordinately large percent of condos and lack of commercial ratables,
and 2) the abatements which will hurt the rest of us with regard to
school taxes eventually. We really were not all chicken littles. It
doesn't matter who is in office now, we have to unite on polite terms
and fix some things. We all have the same end in mind.