no idea, Joe. I'm just the cut & paster here. I haven't actually been
able to find what the "state average" value is. Yesterday was a report
of Average Home prices for areas including Monmouth/Ocean & NJ/NY/CT,
but I don't think either of those would be correct.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 8:57 PM +0000 5/13/05, jerseyjohn99 wrote:
> >...The district must have, per capita, property values of at least 3
> >percent below the state average."
>
> So just for giggles, JJ, where in the continuum of per capita
property values does Asbury Park sit? Would they use 2000 census
information for population? What would they use for property value?
Assessed value? Market value? Something else?

> (See I can participate nicely when there's a reasonable discussion
going on. But as soon as someone throws in conspiracy theories,
accusations of voter fraud or outright lies... I'm done being nice.)