"I guess you can either go through or sit on the side lines and complain."

Joe, I gather, since we all know you've nothing to complain about, you
went through.  Was it a memorable experience?

If so, why not write a short note pointing out the highlights of your
tour?  I'm sure it would be an interesting read.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 1:48 PM +0000 5/31/05, oakdorf wrote:
> >...Lastly, when it was reopened years ago, ZIPPO came through. Not
> >throngs of people waiting on the other side of the gate. I was there -
> >waiting.
>
> It was quite interesting to see a group of people literally waiting
in line to be the first ones through on Saturday. I guess you can
either go through or sit on the side lines and complain. Someone's got
to do both.  ~joe