--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Tedesco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I know you addressed your post to gary and david, but i am compelled
> to reply.
>
> Do youself a favor and read the article. DJ is completely out of
> control. He loses what little credibility he had remaining. After
this
> article, even his staunchest supporters will have a hard time taking
> him seriously.
>
> It's not even worth commenting on publicly. The guy has gone over the
> edge.

I'll second that Tony. I even considered writing for TCN and sort of
sat it out when people accused DJ of thinking that AP begins and ends
with his views. I beleived he called Gary a jerk-off as well. I
couldn't even finish the article and nearly choked on my grits at the
Chat N Nibble while reading it. NJMHOF is one of the best ideas for AP.
Gary and group are to be encouraged and supported. DJ doesn't want
tourism here? Who's the jerk-off now. Maybe he can find a way to tax
the drug dealers and section 8 landlords instead.