On 2/18/06 10:22 AM, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "s325run1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> The story is in todays NYT, front page in the Metro section. It is
>> about the slow re-developement of Asbury. There are 3 photos. All are
>> negative. None are positive
>>
> The truth will set you free. For four years people have stuck their
> heads in the sand and hoped for the best. Look where we are with
> regard to the beachfront properties. The article was not strong

I agree.  I don't understand why people AREN'T MADDER.  This isn't a story
that should be pushed aside for fear that it will make things worse.  This
is a story that should be on the front page of the Asbury Park Press.  It
should be in the Coaster, the Star Ledger -- even Tri City should wake up
and print some truth once in a while.

Asbury Partners may (and probably has been) hindered by too many regulations
but the fact is that they ARE moving slowly... Too slowly.  Things need to
change and only by telling the truth will that happen.