Dan wrote..."

It is the east side where owners are being literally
yanked from their properties in the name of redevelopment."

What are you referring to Dan?  I know for a fact, I was there, that
everyone who lived in the 2 apt. buildings under renovation were treated
more than fairly in their relocation, and, might I add, at the expense
of the property owners. All the people living in the 90 or so apartments
were either relocated to other apartments at the same rent with extended
leases with the moving costs covered by the buildings owners. The
gangsters, thugs, ne'er do wells and those low lifes who lived in self
imposed rancid conditions were forcefully evicted by due process in the
courts. Hopefully they didn't relocate in Asbury and went into some type
of rehabilitation program for people who don't know how to throw garbage
in a garbage can and take it out once or twice a week. In Long Branch,
the city set up programs to not only assist those being moved out by
redevelopment, but they also were engaged in leasing homes and fixing
those houses up so that the people who were moved out  by redevelopment
were able to move "up" in terms of their dwellings. No such programs
exist in Asbury.

I have heard from many citizens of Asbury Park, and many more police and
detectives that the cleanup of the 300 block of Asbury Park is a good
thing. That low life scumbags are moved out is not a bad thing, that
nice people who  contribute to their community  can soon move is in fact
one of the positive things happening in Asbury that is real.

As for the water park I drove by there on Saturday, if that cost 800
thousand dollars to build, someone pulled a fast one. Anyone can go to
city hall and put in a request for public records of the accounting of
the 800 thousand dollar water park, perhaps one of the activists on this
forum can do so and report back to us.

In the very next post, Joe D' absolutely embarrasses himself with his
use of the term white woman. Though his points are well worth considering.

Remember, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it ain't a
goose, Canadian or otherwise.