About the Spray Park:
If the City of Asbury Park cannot afford the entire cost, is it possible to
solicit donations on the boardwalk this year from both locals and tourists
to help out?  I do not know if the City can organize it or if a non-profit
would have to be set up.

Maybe between donations and City funds the Spray Park could be a reality in
2007.  I would gladly help out as well as hit up my NYC friends, which many
of us bi-city folks can do.

If I am out of line, naive, or unrealistic, forgive me.

Respectfully submitted,
Tom Wolfe