> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <jerseyjohn99@>
> wrote:

Dan I haven't been to a Council Meeting in months however everytime
that I been there the meeting was always being disrupted by Rita
Jerry
and sometimes you having your own discusions while the council is
trying to do it's business I even seen Keady telling the group to be
quiet. Everytime a speaker goes to the mic and bad mouths the city
Jerry's and his group always claps and supports the speaker even if
it's a stupid remark. Like Steve Weiner for instance. So why can't
the Mayor or Dep. Mayor or Councilmen support a speaker who
commends them?
I have see Jerry always trying to get people to the council meetings
and nobody shows up. You know why? Because Jerry and his group have
no
real supporter and because the major majority of residents in this
city
supports the council. If the council wants to pack the house they can
whenever they want. If you look at the people who go to council
meetings  25 percent of the people never have and never will ever
support
this council 50 percent who care and trust the council but will
question them and 25 persent just want to see the show. What I have
seen at meetings were Rita and her group always being negative always
being sarcasic always disrupting the meeting. So why should the
majority of this council take them serious? If you guys were nicer
maybe they would take you serious. I don't blame the
council for fighting back. I heard when the women who supported the
waterpark was speaking Rita was making her ususual remarks. Then the
Mayor stepped in and supported the woman. I have to go with Joe o
this.

Again, the important issue for me in this episode is that the Mayor,