I renew my call for Werner to list his redevelopment credentials
here.

Degrees held?

Number of redevelopment plans written?

Number of redevelopment projects you've formally been retained in?

Number of redevelopment projects you've completed?

I'm not trying to pick on you Werner, but your posts are repleat
with references to the rest of AP having to agree with you because
this is your field of study and expertise.

If I'm being asked to agree with you on the basis that this is your
field, I'm respectfully requesting some proof that it is your field
before I agree with you.

I think that is a fair request considering your posts.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
>
> > Too bad not many people agree with you. We want to move on.
> > We need to move on and stop trying to relieve our memories.
> > Ocean Grove is more of a mindset for you. I mean that with no
> > disrespect.
>
> No disrespecr taken, however you are seriously mis-informed and
have
> no idea what my position or mind-set is.
>
> Your comment follows the common pattern of individuals who know
> nothing about the current best practices in community
revitalization,
> redevelopment, planning, etc.
>
> There are indeed many ways to "move on". Some very harmful to a
> cummunity, some marginally helpful and some extremely beneficial.
All