Well, from what I gather from the  posts that
disagree with me, it seems that people would
rather have us cyclists contend with the
disrespectful cars. They want to protect the
pedestrians, But they don't seem to care about
us.
Bicycling doesn't pollute, doesn't use gas and
it's good for your health. Oh, and besides all
that, it can be fun too.
I think our country as a whole just doesn't care
about the bicycle anymore.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM