--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can the Mission be next door to the Chat and Nibble? The Mission
> is on Memorial and 1st Ave, if I'm not mistaken.

The Mission will be on the corner of Sewall and Memorial. Originally it
was thought they would occupy the entire westerly blockfront of
Memorial between Sewall and Asbury but I heard (not confirmed) that the
lot on the corner of Memorial and Asbury is not theirs. Even if it did
it would be few doors to CN, which is still too close since clients
will tend to hang around the surrounding blocks. We are fighting the
zoning board for caving in and not adequately considering all fo the
elements of "inherently beneficial use".