--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lightgrw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They need to come up with some very serious
> plans to rid the streets of crime.    This is almost similar to
where
> NYC was before Rudy G.  - while I disagreed with a lot of his
opinions
> on things the one thing that seemed obvious was he had a plan to
clean
> up NYC and it worked.
>
> What's Asbury's plan?

The police are doing a wonderful job. They are stretched to the
limit and need more resources. The east side has seen improvement.
The west side is where the action is. However, you would have to
have an occupying force in place forever if you don't try to deal
with the underlying issues. That is a long-term problem. We need
more money to have more officers. Where is that money going to come
from?