--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ocean Township is Asbury Park.
>
> Oakdorf can explain what I mean.

How many beers do you still owe me?

Fiorentino missed in that list - saw one this am....

True, many gay folks ahe flipped out of AP (or still held) and bought
over the bridge in Wanamassa, bringing back to life Wanamassa Point Rd
(where I spent a few years), Interlaken and other lake fronts.
Wanamassa is making a cute comeback.

To make a town come back , you need less landlords and more resident
homeowners. As a landlord, I often look and wonder that if I didn't
own that house, what would someone else do with it? Keep it as is,
kock it down, restore it etc etc.? Nothing better for a town then
single family res.

Back to OT and AP - AP was OT:
The original boundaries of the Township stretched from the Shrewsbury
River to the southern tip of Avon-by-the-Sea.

I thought you wanted the Weldon/AP/OT link...

That's 5.