--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I son't think you meant to Jack, but your post below actually
agrees
> with me that it was just a trick Keady was pulling.
>
> Anyone else have an answer here?
>
> Maybe JK himself would like to weigh in.

I wasn't there lqast night and I have heard different things. Maybe
it was as you say and maybe it wasn't. Was he asking for the funds
to be given or was he asking to explore the matter? I certainly
would not approve of giving the funds without ample investigation,
analysis AND public hearing. I think I answered it fairly as I can
without knowing all of the facts.