There was no insinuation, there were however responses that jumped to their
defense.

2fine4u <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I don't see where anyone has said
it was the Council! You're
insinuating it, or taking a guess? Did I miss something?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think that the AP City Council had anything to do with it
because if they had an inclination towards this they would have done
something long ago. To be honest I think they would have tried to
approach this on a local level.

> Someone, somewhere, with connections, in high places has something
to do with this. This wasn't done by commitee. This didn't just happen
it never has in the past. Yes it did in this case but why? For what
reason? What did they do it?

> What the FCC did in this case would be analogous to the FBI
(Federal Law Enforcement) coming in and taking your car. You didn't
violate any laws, and you never heard from them again with no explanation.

> If this is plausible to you then what the FCC did is plausible too
and I don't want to get into a discussion about the Patriot Act.

<tvnetdude2000@>