Everyone here, seems to validate why AP, shouldn't have this mission
and if it's true, that AP residents aren't eligible, what's the point?
 I'm not changing my position, but I may have spoken too soon!  Denise
stated, that after the close of Marlboro, was when AP, became a
dumping ground for eveyone's refuse and that, was a true statement,
but what is the solution?  I thought that this is/was, the purpose of
the Mission, a "hand-up", instead of a "hand-out"!  Released convicts,
should NOT be brought here, because other towns, have half-way houses,
like Jersey City, that get them employed and training.  I had heard,
but it is only hearsay, that training, is available here, in AP.  Am I
correct or just what, IS available?  I'm in the mindset, that this
place would be for homeless veterans, men down and out on their luck,
but all this talk of pedophiles, is scary!  Tommy, I was just pulling
your chain!  Yes, I know you work here and pay taxes here; it's your
hometown and I apologize, if I sounded a little underhanded.  No, I
humbly, apologize!  I have no right, to jusge who is and who isn't, in
favor of this city!  See, I have no problem, saying I'm sorry.  I did
register for the newsletter, for the link, Mario has so graciously
posted here.  A very interesting site.  This is a threat, not a
promise, that before I post, I will TRY, to have all my ducks in a
row, instead of opening my mouth and inserting my foot!  Sorry, ALL!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In reference to Tommy's  post:
>

> With over 80 non-profits and 39 churches
>
> Finally, some hard numbers!   Thank you.  Is there some  place where
these
> 119 tax-exempts are listed by name and address?
>

> all helping the poor,  .....
>

> The skeptic in me wonders how many of these are legit as opposed to
Elmer
> Gantry spin offs, ripping off everyone, the poor and the taxpayers.
  Does the

(http://www.charitynavigator.org/)    does
> an admirable job, but I suspect many bogus "non-profits" are clever
enough
> to remain under everyone's radar.

Eastern
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)