--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I would have to agree with you Werner. Keep the K-8 they have a
chance if the BOE switches to  K-8 schools. The High School kids
should be bus out to L.B. and Neptune they overbuilt their new
schools by a couple hundred kids each. But first, both Supers. have
to go. They should try and hire the  LB Super. He may have a big ego
but he has the respect of the Teachers and he gets the job done. He
walks the walk.

 Close the HS ?

> What a terrible idea. The identity of a community's children and
young adults is tied to the
> educational system. Bus them out of town, make really feel like
they are not wanted here?

> Certainly there are better social solutions that closure.
Privatization was discussed here, a

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM