Private schools have zero to do with this.  I support them.  I
support that parents that send their kids there.

Red Bank Regional isn't private.  It's an out of district public
school, taking all the white kids from Asbury's home district.

That's gotta stop.

> Doesn't a parent have a right to send their child to a private
school
> if they so choose. Many people actually move to such towns that
ARE
> sending districts because of religious preferences - not always
fear
> of AP.
>
> If you know you're going to send your kids to a private school -
why
> move into a town such as AP, LB or OT and, for arguments sake, pay
> higher school tax then you would in Interlaken. That's changing as
> well. Their school tax rate was always minimal.
>
> There are plenty of people that bought in towns in those sending
> districts that started  their kids early in religious run schools.
>
> The business of education in AP is a proven failure. How - there
are
> measures. For all practical purposes - it is a bankrupt operation.
In

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM