Now your missing the point on purpose.

THE KIDS IN HOWELL ARE GOING TO HOWELL.

THE WHITE KIDS IN ASBURY'S DISTRICT ARE NOT GOING TO ASBURY, THEY
ARE BEING BUSED AWAY.

If you can't manage enough intelligence to wrap your head around the
difference, then I can't help you.

I guess your school sucked too.

Thomas was dealing with naturally occurring segregated districts.
He does not support artificially created segregation.

Fine with me if you do.  Support segregation.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > I know Justice Thomas' thiking pretty well.
> >

> Then read what he said.
>
> kids of color can succeed  - with kids of color.
>
> Tommy, AP has to concentrate on education, not looking for reasons
why
> ot can't educate. Stop looking or another reason to spend $5m on
> attorney fees.
>
> The parents will not send to aP until it has a track record.
>
> Why don't you start the trend in howell? Send your kids to AP.
Maybe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM