I think the they, the owners of the BC started replacing windows.  I notice
window stickers in the upper right hand corner on some of the upper windows.
Maybe it was just the glass though, becasue the windows dont exactly look new,
nore do they look like something youd get as a new window (if you had the
choice).
       Does anyone know what types of construction theyu plan on doing?  How
extensive?  I guess it's anyones geuss.  I heard construction sounds coming
from inside a few days ago, so i tryed walking by to peer in the window.  I
heard a small bell, then a team of 3 people came out and asked if i needed
help.  "Sorry, the hotels closed!"

TV dinner still cooling?