The Pony is the Pony where it is. Move it, and it no longer exists....period.
Same for the
Wonder Bar.
Honestly, i'm less and less happy about living in AP when I think of what the
future may
hold. I don't want to live next to a bunch of condos filled with people who
probably won't
care about what was destroyed so they can live there.
Furthermore, my biggest fear for the future of AP is that it's just going to
become another
Atlantic City, where you have a narrow strip of prosperity next to a city that
it really has no
connection to.