> There.  Did that move the discussion forward?

Sure did. Like my example of bringing an "undcoumented" tenant to court
for non-payment of rent. Why didn't he pay his rent? Because he was
able to find an ttorney to sue his former employer for workers comp,
claiming a back injury. He told me he'd pay me when he gets his
settlement. His wife thinks they will buy a house when he wins. They
didn't count on the fomer employer fighting it.

So in freehold, which they found quite well on their own, they had a
court interperator, forgot they understand english pretty good.

So in my hand, I have eviction papers. And I get paid every Sunday
night. The social worker told him, yes, you have to find work. He
thought he'd sit on his ass while hs wife cleaned houses and try to sue
for a bullshit back injury.

I told him simply:

This is America. You live in my house for which you are to pay me rent.
I have to pay taxes, insurance, water, lawn and mortage. This is not
free. Go out and get a f'in job or find someplace else to live. And
take the dog with you.

The illegal cannot get section 8 or any other handouts, other then from
a church, UNLESS the enter the system - front door, back door etc.