Actually, I have to disagree with you.  I rather have URLs to the original data
that a cut & paste of the data for two reasons.

The first reason is that cut & paste data can be easily edited and/or taken out
of context.  You tell me the NY Times or the White House said "blah blah blah"
without context or complete information a person can led to believe anything.
Factcheck.org is a great resource to compare polititian and media claims in
context to reality.

The second reason is a more practical one.  Some members of his yahoo group
access the postings on their handheld devices and length data pastes get cut
off.  I would rather read a poster's entire comments and then click the URL and
read the data than have partial information.

Tom (read and sent via PDA device)