You are talking about convenience.  Don't lose site of the fact that
the cnversation was about reliability of data.

I was challenged on the information as to whether it was correct
that 90% of journalists gave to Dems.

After being challenged, I posted their names, employers and to whom
they gave.  You can't get more specific than that.

I still haven't seen the guy that challenged me say that I was
right.  Instead he moved the conversation to internet etiquette
about posting links versus the actual data.

He was wrong so he changed the subject.

I'd wait forever if I was to wait for him to say my facts were right.

He won't so I've moved on.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, I have to disagree with you.  I rather have URLs to the
original data that a cut & paste of the data for two reasons.

> The first reason is that cut & paste data can be easily edited
and/or taken out of context.  You tell me the NY Times or the White
House said "blah blah blah" without context or complete information
a person can led to believe anything.  Factcheck.org is a great
resource to compare polititian and media claims in context to
reality.

> The second reason is a more practical one.  Some members of his
yahoo group access the postings on their handheld devices and length
data pastes get cut off.  I would rather read a poster's entire
comments and then click the URL and read the data than have partial
information.