In a message dated 8/24/2007 3:14:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"Open  Secrets" would still be a secondary source.  It is not the
ACTUAL  DATA.  Unlike you, I posted the ACTUAL DATA. A secondary
source will  never be as reliable as the ACTUAL DATA!!! You won't see
the differene no  matter how many times I yell it.

If the The Center for Responsive Politics is the source used by  The Wall
Street Journal and by The New England Journal  of Medicine, two rather
conservative organizations, then it's  good enough for me.

Both WSJ and NEJM link directly to appropriate pages at The Center for
Responsive Politics, not like MSNBC which cherry picked only info they wanted
spotlight and didn't link.