Mario,
"When all else fails, send in the Jesuits"!

At the age of 12, I was baptized in the "Spirit", or as Black
Catholics say, your "BIG" Communion, where you are slightly slapped on
the cheek, dying a symbolic death for Christ,  then you "kiss" the
Bishop's ring!  Bring back any memories?

Jesus, was the ultimate "outsider"!  A Jewish man, probably, a
Palestinian, since he was born in Bethlehem, tried in Jerusalem and
cruicfied at Calvary.  Accused by His own, due to ignorance, that He,
in fact, was the Messiah, but to fulfill the phrophacies, went to His
death, to save ALL of us.

Called "The Greatest Story Ever Told", by those of us who believe in
Jesus's teaching, we often lose sight of the fact that no matter,
which form of Christianity, we aspire to, be it Roman Catholicism, to
Southern Baptist, we often forget we are Christians, or followers of
Christ.  Jesus said, "Love thy enemies"!

Every morning, without fail, I light a candle, to curse the darkness
and do a series of prayers in Thanksgiving, for having awaken, once
more.

I say all that, to say this:  It seems that Rev. Kev and those who
beat the drums of war, if you're so intent on supporting war, sign up
and justify your support!  You don't have to display a flag in your
window, with a Gold Star, in the center!

You don't have to anguish over your lost loved ones or tend to a
Veteran, with lost limbs and those suffering mental problems, called
PTSD's.  All of that "My country right or wrong", is why so many
countries HATE us!  If there were no Al-Quaida, we'd invent one!  As
the crooks and liars, exit daily, from the Bush White House, amid
scandal, ask yourself, why?  The reasons are obvious.  Americans are
tired of war; endless war, endless fear and unrelenting grimness!

My generation has already PAID its' dues with Viet-Nam, another stupid
war, fought over nothing, from people, who never attacked US!  Iraq
was NOT responsible for 9-11, the Saudis were!  That's all, I have to say!