[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A CHEAP SHOT!  I WAS  HAVING A HEALTHY DIALOGUE FROM MY END,

"Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall  he also reap."
This thread started when you felt, from Long  Branch, compelled to take Paul
to task about an AP  issue:
"Healthy"?  I dunno.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Paul, Be careful about your  unsubstantiated allegations of wrong doing.  You
can open  yourself up to a defamation and slander  action....you  took your
best shot, don't be a sore  looser and draw the tax payers
of Asbury Park into a  situation that will only increase expenses for tax
payers with  litigation....the Mission has over a hundred year history and a
prooven track record....If you want to Stand up for something,  why not stand
up
against gang
shootings.
And I responded from Asbury  Park.

But now,....oofah  with the cabbadost...enough info is out there for all to
judge for  themselves.

And as far as this thread is concerned,

Scuzi, ...fugheddaboudit ,

'cause I'm off for some  healthful fried calamari followed by some ricotta
cheescake.