ignorance is bliss, and you are wrong as par usual.

As a matter of fact one of my best friends and major supporters owns
a bus company.  I could even get him to give me a bus and I can load
it up and bring all the homeless to already existing shelters in the
monmouth county area.

What a wonderful idea.  Thank you "asburycouple" or whatever your
name is.  I see you don't have a profile.

God Bless you, oh excuse me you may not believe in God, you may
believe in "Boothism" so I better not say anything.

I got it, have a nice day.

KB

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
> then 30 years the city
> > has been struggling. We residents have to cope with problems
> brought on by our
> > homeless population, such as people sleeping in our parks, pan
> handlers at our
> > convienience stores, homeless people using our parks etc. as open
> air bathrooms. Not
> > only that, but many of these people come to AP with serious drug
> and alcohol problems,
> > and AP is not the place to send somebody with a drug problem.
> There are plenty of drugs
> > here, and plenty of dealers looking for new customers. One of my
> pet peeves with the
> > drinking homeless people is that they don't seem to understand
> that there are these
> > things called garbage cans to discard things in, so they just
> leave them anyplace, such as
> > my lawn, or broken on somebodies sidewalk.
> > Meanwhile, AP is trying to make a comeback. I think our growing
> homeless population is a
> > threat to this.
> > And please don't think the people of AP are without compassion,
> because that's not the
> > case. Many of us are just plain fed up. That's not so hard to
> understand, is it?
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > I understand.  I think the one issue that has some in a knot is
> the
> > > fact that the men in the shelter are released every day into
the
> > > public streets.  What they must understand is that the Federal
> Court
> > > made it illegal to keep them in for 24 hours a day.  They are
> not to
> > > be in prisoned in the shelter.  They are to be released every
> day in
> > > an attempt to secure work independent of the shelter and move
on
> with
> > > their lives.
> > >
> > > I saw a guy sleeping in the parking lot over the weekend, he
had
> > > three options.  "Shelter, hospital or jail."  He was not sick
so
> the
> > > hospital wouldn't take him.  He was not "jailable" - so he had
> no
> > > choice but to go to the shelter.  He had 2 options there.  Fort
> > > Monmouth or Asbury park.  Fort Monmouth wouldn't take him, so
he
> > > wound up in Asbury park.
> > >
> > > Now some of you who fight with me about what I have tried to do
> in
> > > Long Branch, open the shelter at Lighthouse here, well the
irony
> of
> > > it is you support the few who have made it impossible to open a
> Long
> > > Branch shelter over the last 13 years, and you now have the
Long