and again, if anyone has questions on this emailme privately
because "once again" Mario is posting things that have nothing to do
with Asbury Park, right now anyway.  I may bring the training into
Asbury Park as well.

and Mario, anyone ordained over the internet would never pass muster
in my book, unless of course the calling is truly of God!  All of
man's guidlines, classes and credentials can always be "waived" by
HIM. (The HIM is God Almighty)

Remember Jesus never went to a formal bible college.  He trained
under the Spirit for 30 years for a 3 year "earthly" ministry.  Men
and women today Train 2 - 3 years for a 30 year ministry.  Go figure!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, MarioAPNJ@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 9/11/2007 3:32:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> > dfsavgny@ writes:
> >

> > Kevin Brown  is no monkey.
> >
> > Correct.
> >
> > I know because one of his web sites says he can ordain me as a
> minister.
> > For $5,000 and six months study; moreover, some of the
> prerequisites for
> > admission can be waived after a personal  interview.
> >

> STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF APPROVED
>
> information please feel free to e-mail us at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> The Institute Of Evangelism and Ministry is now taking
applications:

> We have designed three programs for the serious minded ministry
> student.  This is the first of many Bible Training programs to be
> offered at Lighthouse Institute For Evangelism.
>
> Training For Ministry requires living on site in the dormitory.
> Presently offering this opportunity to men only.
>
> While on campus, you will be required to work and study.
>
> There are 3 month, 6 month and one year programs available.
>
> 3 month program prepares an individual for stability in living in
the
> community God calls you to.  You will live with Rev. Kevin Brown
and
> assist him in the day to day operations of the building.  Your work
> requirement will be 8 hours a day.  Your study requirement will be
4
> hours a day. You will be required to pass exams and display
evidence
> of your call and a knowledge of spiritual and scriptural
principles.

> Tuition is $ 2,500.00.
>
> You will receive, all your studies, room - board, counseling,
> guidance and your Certificate Of Graduation.
>
> The 6 month Program will prepare you and License you as a Preacher
Of
> The Word Of God.
>
> Tuition is $5,000.00
>
> Call about Pastoral Training.
>
> SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
>
> WE ARE MAKING AVAILABLE A 50% SCHOLARSHIP
>
> You will be required to work at the ministry 4 hours per day in
> addition to your 4 hours of study.  It is suggested that you work
> outside the ministry for an additional 4 hours per day.
>
> All candidates must have previous educational backgrounds including
> Grammer and High School, some college is recommended.  Be able to
> submit to Godly authority.  Open to the leading of The Holy
Spirit.