From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 5:45 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

In a message dated 9/11/2007 4:57:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

Just so the group knows, I do not skirt issues.? I answer questions relevent to
the issue.? I never respond to personal questions that have nothing to do with
the issue.?

Depends on what you mean by "skirt."? Juggling excerpts from scripture and
slogans are shallow answers to questions about most issues raised here.? E.g.:?
How will Asbury Park Benefit from JSRM.

I also do not respond to people who do not have a profile identifying who they
really are.

Nor I.?

?

doc_p has no profile, and I've had experiences with his sending me personal
email whose tone and intent was?to intimidate me from posting my perspectives
here.? (2-3 yrs. ago)? Yahoo suggested, as a first response, that I delete,
without reading, or auto send his mail to spam and save for their future
reference.

?

?

?