In a message dated 9/11/2007 4:57:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just so the  group knows, I do not skirt issues.  I answer questions relevent
to the  issue.  I never respond to personal questions that have nothing to do
 with the issue.
Depends on what you mean by "skirt."  Juggling excerpts from scripture  and
slogans are shallow answers to questions about most issues raised  here.  E.g.:
 How will Asbury Park Benefit from JSRM.

I also do  not respond to people who do not have a profile identifying who
they really  are.
Nor I.

doc_p has no profile, and I've had experiences with his sending me personal
email whose tone and intent was to intimidate me from posting my  perspectives
here.  (2-3 yrs. ago)  Yahoo suggested, as a first  response, that I delete,
without reading, or auto send his mail to spam and save  for their future
reference.