Sorry about your boy McCloud.  He got screwed.

I can't believe Long Branch took the position that his property,
which was where Pier Village is, was not on the Ocean.

Do the advertise Pier Village as not being on the Ocean?

Oh what evil liberals have brought us with this post-Kelo eminant
domain stuff.  For shame; for shame.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Even my dog is pissed about that comment.
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"

> he's
> > > >

> > > Four out of five now. For those of you who do not know, "Ron
Mexico"