On Sep 27, 2007, at 1:38 PM, justifiedright wrote:

> Sorry about your boy McCloud. He got screwed.
>
> I can't believe Long Branch took the position that his property,
> which was where Pier Village is, was not on the Ocean.
>
> Do the advertise Pier Village as not being on the Ocean?
>
> Oh what evil liberals have brought us with this post-Kelo eminant
> domain stuff. For shame; for shame.

Tommy,

This is where I disagree with you and people like Rush 100%.   I know
very, very few liberals who supported that decision.

I love how the argument that many use is to say everything wrong with
the world is because of liberals.  Fact is, there are
awful decisions made on both sides.  And, once again, that's why I'm
proud to be independent.  I can spot phonyness
either way AND not have to hide the fact that it's wrong.

IMO, one of the basic ideas of America is that you can own land and
not have the government take it away.  The American
Dream used to be of owning your own house.  It should always be that
way.

Who knows? Maybe in a few years with another few Liberals on the
bench, the ruling will be overturned...