On Sep 27, 2007, at 2:31 PM, justifiedright wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > This was, by no means, a totally liberal idea.
>
> Yes. Yes it is. Liberals own this one. 100%

Actually, I guess we can also blame whoever voted for:

Gerald Ford (nominated John Paul Stevens)

Ronald Reagan (nominated Anthony Kennedy)

George H.W. Bush (nominated David Souter)

They along with Ruth Ginsberg and Stephen Breyer (both from Bill
Clinton) supported the decision.

The defense rests.  This was not a 100% liberal decision.