Well their definition of "liberal" is as I believe it to be as well.

Liberal -- Unprejudiced, open-minded; respectful of individual rights and freedoms

If this is a conservative group then more power to them for restoring the good name of liberalism. Thanks for pointing out that they're conservative in nature. I now have more respect for conservatives as a whole :)