Sorry, I didn't read far enough to get the whole topic.
I agree that a radio station has the right to chose and stick with a genre.
But, if a radio station refuses to play a song within it's genre because it
doesn't agree with
it's political message, I kinda have a problem with that, because say they
choose to play a
song that has a message they do agree with and bans a song who's political
message they
don't agree with, isn't that kinda shady?
It's like subliminal campaigning with a bias.
This is a difficult topic for sure.
It's like comparing Fox News to MSNBC and so on.
And for the radio listener, do we always know what affiliations they have, and
which way
they lean? For the casual listener, probably not. Nor do most people know who
owns the
stations we listen to.
In essence, I don't think it's a good idea for the public airwaves to be
politically aligned.