BS Tommy. If the right wing complains about Left Leaning media because of the NY Times, Washington Post and LA Times than I think owning about 75% of the Top stations in every market is dangerous. The other 25% are stations with many less listeners and far less signal power.

Check the stats and you'll see this. Clear Channel doesn't invest in stations that are 100 watt... they go for 50,000 watts