> There is bumber to bumper traffic backing all the way up from Main on
> nights when there are events on the BW. That will get worse.

Thats a badly configured intersection.  The fire house easement on the
roadway adds about 75 feet to that backup, more people can make lefts
onto main from the west because of the distance the cars going towards
the west gives them an extra 4 seconds to make that turn.  Less cars go
through each time.  They need a new light there, or post signs
directing people to drive out of town other ways.

> We don't need any more city owned stuff. We want ratables.

What do you think a developer is going to propose for a block long plot
of real estate? Single family homes?

Would you rather have condos built out to the street like Wesley Grove?

> An only residents? Do we get id cards now?

The majority of towns have some sort of rec center or community center
for its residents, and it works. And we all have ID cards if there is
doubt, its called a drivers license.

> It is a residential block. Duh? Residences or related uses
(hospitality.

Hotel and residential are different.  Just because someone sleeps in a
building doesnt mean its the same use. A hotel has a restaruant, a bar,
a ballroom.

And its not a residential block, nor has it ever been in any of our
lifetimes... today it houses a church, a boarding house full of sex
offenders, theives, and dead rats in the ceiling tiles; and an
abandoned building serving as the biggest eyesore in the town.

Its a residential area of town... not currently a residential block.
The park is bounded by only about a dozen privately owned homes. And
Asbury Avenue is a main road to the town.  If traffic and cars are a
concern to someone then that is a bad street for that person to live
on, period.