Actually, you'd be surprised at what a problem we have with traffic from Asbury
Ave.
virtually all the way to the beach, but mostly between Main and Grand.
I've seen people flying down both Asbury Ave. and 1st Ave. doing about 50 mph
many
times, particularly on the weekends. This gets to be an even bigger issue on
Saturdays
when Trinity Church is doing their soup kitchen and there are more pedestrians
in the
neighborhood.