I don't think Oak disagreed with me.

Whether learning some other languages will kick open a few more
doors for you is a different topic.

Being in America and not learning English will close a whole bunch
of doors.

I see it as a real human rights issue.  Anyone who isn't counselling
people to learn English in America is hurting those people.

Would you ask them to get a job in a lab and not learn science?
You'd be hurting them if you counselled them to do so.

LEARN ENGLISH - FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, NOT MINE!!!

Of course I also make it a point to not do to much to convince them
of my point.  America is about competition.  If they want to give me
a competive advantage and leave themselves disadvantage, I won't
complain too loudly.