But everytime we print signs in Spanish, newspapers, applications,
have TV stations, radio stations, etc., we make it easier to not
learn English.

Somewhere there's a tipping point where you go from helping someone
out of a disadvantaged situation to making it easy for them to stay
disadvantaged.

When we allow communities where people can get by without English as
you say, then clearly we are keeping them at a disadvantage.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>