Scott you've given me a business idea.

Why don't we start an Americanization School?

Non-political.  Teach grade school level history, seminars on
schools, taxes, law, food, pop-culture, and how to take and pass the
test for citizenship.

Market it to Governments, Corporations, Schools and social
organizations.

Whose with me?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> From a moderate democrat to a conservative replublican - I will
stand
> with you and protest against those who would fight a company
helping
> their immigrant employees (or non-employees) learn english and
become
> citizens.
>
> See you at the rally!
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > It's a great point you make.
> >
> > I have a winderful picture hanging in my office.  It is from
1928.
> > About 3 to 4 feet wide.
> >
> > It's 150 Immigrants being sworn in as citizens at the White
House.
> > President Coolidge did the swearing in.  My grandfater is in the
> > picture, having been sworn in that day.
> >
> > The people in the photo are dressed in their Sunday best,
beaming
> > with pride.
> >
> > The picture is marded "Americanization School of the State of
New
> > Jersey."
> >
> > I checked into the history, particularly with the State.
> >
> > "Americanization Schools"  were common back during large
European

<asburycouple@>