One of the things that I've always wished for our city would be for the west
side to actually
rise up and make an effort to change itself...to say to the world "look what
we've done with
our community" and make an example of positive change. Unfortunately, I don't
think our
city, or the west side, has a charismatic leader that could be the driving
force behind such
a change.