Hinge maybe you don't see it but drug sales and gangs are not just on
the westside---I have reported drug sales that I have seen on the
east side---just like you see the prostitution on the east side the
prostitution is also on the west side---the drug dealers and gang
members do not discriminate they are throughout the City of Asbury
and need to be removed.  The East side is at present being beautified
with new business and new people but if we don't remove the rift raft
as a whole we can forget about the whole town.  Because the drug
dealers and gang members (who are the drug dealers) will go where
they can make their money.

Gang members are drug dealers fighting for territorial rights

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
> http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?
category=shopping