I wonder if the kids are aware of how much a year is spent on each of
them?  It would be an interesting survey a teacher could conduct with
his or her class.

Maybe the school district should spend a day showing them how much
that money would buy in the real word, compare it to other schools,
the median household income in Asbury Park vs other towns, etc.

Why don't we ask them to compete in grades and rank with the other
schools?  Like you are all on the same team against Red Bank.

-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>