--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Work-Out-World (WOW) into the Sunset Ave pavili
> They went to Seaview Square, across from Costco.
>
> Werner

more room, more parking. Gyms need lots of parking. Go to WOW a seaview at 6pm.
Goof
thing lowes isn't there. Lot is packed. WOW always went into dead centers and
got cheap
rent. Now wow (good one) is facing competition from larger chains and more
independents.

That's so when they hit you with the $25 per year "club renovation fee" you
actually laugh at
them. At least I do, then sign. Told them I don't mind paying, but at least fix
the broken
equipment - like replace the screw ( I did it myself).

The boardwalk has a real big gym. It's called the boardwalk run, walk bike ):,
the beach, the
ocean, the lakes, the sand... soon it will be gourmet dining, wine, midnight
strolls,
moonlight romances, skinny dips at 2 am... nothing like reliving the days what
a few beers
from the digger, pizza and a fun date can recreate.